Sitecore Box

Sitecore web developer at Americaneagle.com

My beginning with Sitecore®



Introduction

New to Sitecore®? Then this article for you.
This article for absolute beginners starts with Sitecore® based on my actual experience.


My beginning with Sitecore®

My journey with Sitecore® started in the end of 2017 when a friend of mine (Mohammed Syam Sitecore MVP) told me about Sitecore® capabilities and features, and he has encouraged me to register in Developer Trial Program which has been offered by Sitecore®.


You can register for the trial program using this link:




After registering with this program you will receive a 60-day trial license in order to install Sitecore, and you will be able to access the e-learning site and going through the Developer Foundations eLearning and that’s what I experienced.

After completing the whole training you will be able to:
  •  Describe Sitecore’s architecture.
  •  Identify the Sitecore applications and their users.
  •  Define roles that interact with Sitecore.
  •  Describe the templates building blocks.
  • Name the field types and their purpose.
  • State the importance of setting up icons on templates.
  • Define a Sitecore item.
  • Create content items based on templates.

Once you complete this you will be able to work with Sitecore, at the end, I want to thank Sitecore and Sitecore community for the chance. 


0 comments:

Post a Comment